CAREER TRANSITION COACHING AS FEATURED IN
Find a new career path that is in line with the lifestyle you deserve.
When a career transition feels difficult or even impossible, this 90-day program is designed to create clarity and confidence for executives at any stage, any age.
It's about more than finding the right fit for your skills.
Your career is about more than what you do - it's about who you are. Make sure that your next career is fully aligned with your core values.
It isn't as complicated as you might think.
In 90 days, you'll have the resources and confidence to showcase your skills, build your influence, and make an impact at your next organization.
The Reflect, Rebuild, Rebrand Program
Career transition guidance designed for professionals at every level.
You deserve a place to share your gifts. You deserve a top dollar paycheck. You deserve a career that lights a fire within you.
Because when you can’t find your passion at work, you lose your passion for life.
If you’re a professional looking to leverage your experience and level up with a career transition, you need the strategy and support of a results-driven career coach.
Make massive strides toward the life you want to live.
Develop a solid career strategy centered around your goals and gifts.
Become highly visible and sought after by hiring managers who are willing to pay top dollar for your exact skills.
Handle interviews effortlessly with proven strategies and methodologies.
Know your value, and communicate it with clarity and confidence.
Reclaim your life, newly aligned and balanced.
IF THIS IS IN ALIGNMENT WITH YOUR GOALS, THEN KEEP ON READING.
This is our plan to shift your career with clarity and confidence.
Deciding what to do next starts with reflecting on where you’ve been.
How have you grown as a professional?
What value does your past bring to your next opportunity?
Think outside the box.
Let’s break down the barriers of second guessing and doubt to build a career that fills your cup.
Marketing your personal brand can often take some outside perspective.
Get guidance from a C-suite professional to rebrand your image and create tangible tools for your success.
Reflect on your past to build your future.
- Create a vision for what the next decade of your life will look like.
- Inventory your past jobs and experiences to understand exactly what it takes to find happiness and satisfaction in your next career.
- Define the specific fears that you believe will impact your career transition, and eliminate the barriers to your success.
- Uncover personal core values and emotional awareness to make confident decisions.
- Implement mental anchors to stay on track with your goals.
Rebuild your foundations with the right coaching and resources at hand.
- Identify the four types of transitions, and recognize the level of difficulty in each type.
- Assess your risk tolerance to determine which transition type is best for you.
- Identify themes in the job titles that spark interest and joy.
- Uncover the knowledge, skills, and abilities that can transfer over into another industry, role, or business.
- Identify your skill gaps and areas for improvement.
Rebrand yourself. Create a presence that attracts your ideal organizations.
- Rebuild your LinkedIn profile and complete an audit of your platforms.
- Learn how to make connections and contribute to social media in a meaningful way, building your influence and establishing yourself as a thought leader.
- Show hiring managers the exact problems you intend to solve in your new industry.
"Trust me when I say that any investment in Cynthia is an invaluable investment in yourself. She is truly wonderful!"
Lindsey Lear, Doctor of Optometry
Meet Cynthia Corsetti
🔆 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀'𝙎 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄 𝘿𝙊: I help established professionals pivot into a new career using my proven methods to ensure that you not only find a new job, you find the right job. My clients end up finding fulfilling new careers where they prosper.
🔆 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀'𝙎 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙄 𝘿𝙊 𝙄𝙏: I partner with my clients as they gain clarity, create a strategy, and implement the strategy.
🔆 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙐𝙇𝙏𝙎: A career that is in alignment with core values, fulfilling, and has purpose. No second guessing the choice, and financial stability that comes from being in the right position.
LET'S DIG INTO THE DETAILS.
Your 90 Day Program Includes:
Self-Paced Online Trainings
A successful career transition starts with your engagement. Set the pace for your executive shift, designed to reflect, rebuild, and rebrand your professional image over the course of 90 days.
This online coaching platform includes:
- Guided video trainings from an experienced executive coach
- Access to interactive resources and downloads to put your training to work
Real-Time Answers and Coaching
Reflect, Rebuild, Rebrand includes a rich community forum to get your questions answered.
Your investment includes:
- Membership in the community forum, filled with networking opportunities and answers to your most pressing questions.
- Group coaching calls with Cynthia Corsetti.
Bonus Resources and Executive Support
Membership comes with benefits.
Enjoy access to exclusive resources, including:
- Enjoy my Trello trainings library with more resources to uplevel your job search and improve your leadership style.
- Access my Job Search Bootcamp training to upgrade your interview skills with 5-6 STAR stories and master "the art of the pivot."
REDEFINE YOUR PATH
with a program proven to provide job satisfaction, increased revenue, and better quality of life.
My CoActive Coaching Methods are designed to uncover your barriers to success.
In taking these steps, you have the power to find greater job satisfaction, more influence within your organization, and a boost to your bottom line.
"Cynthia has helped me to know my value — acknowledge and identify the unique contributions that I make and not settle for less."
Stephanie G. Vanterpool MD, MBA, FASA
HAVE A QUESTION?
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the training?
What can I expect from my investment?
Do you offer a payment plan?
What results can I expect from this program?
Ready to take it to the next level? Upgrade to the VIP Package for access to one-to-one coaching.
This course was created for executives at any level to make a career transition with clarity and confidence. But maybe you have your sights set a little higher.
Looking for a major upgrade? Let's work together.Learn More
Reflect Rebuild Rebrand VIP Package
An exclusive online training program, now with one-to-one coaching.
This is a journey that you can take on your own - plenty of people do! But there is such power in partnership during a career transition.
If you're feeling stuck, trust the guidance of a seasoned career coaching professional to propel your career in a new direction.
"Cynthia has been a 'Godsend' to me in helping to improve my interview skills as I get back to work after being out of the job market for several years."
Jay Brooks, Executive Director
Work With An Executive Coach
The VIP package includes five hours of one-to-one training sessions to create a customized plan for your career transition.
Why make the upgrade?
Don't go through it alone. All too often, I see highly qualified executives settle for positions that lack growth opportunities, stagnating and convincing themselves that they should be satisfied exactly where they are.
I'm here to tell you that you have exactly what it takes to build a career that is fulfilling in every sense of the word - a career that aligns with your values, your financial goals, your skills, and your happiness.
The only thing you're lacking is the professional guidance to get clear, get discovered, and get started.
- Receive a bank of coaching hours to use on your schedule over the course of 90 days.
- Create a fully customized plan for your transition with the help of a career coaching professional.
You are so ready for this journey.
The true value of what I do lies in relationships. So, a little about me….
I’m an “off the charts” ENFP – for those of you who know Myers-Briggs Types. For those of you who don’t, it means I get my energy from other people. So yes, I thrive on relationships. And I have a gut instinct that never misses.
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.” Wayne Dyer